No-Gap Dental Checkup and Clean
No-gap dental check-up for private health insurance members includes exam, scale and polish, x-rays and fluoride treatment. Terms and conditions: You must have basic dental coverage with your private health insurer.
Your insurance must cover the cost of the treatment. If the limit is reached for services provided or your health insurer paid zero dollars, you will have to pay the difference. You must have your health fund (HICAPS) card with you at the appointment.
(Item numbers 012, 114, 121, 037, 022)
Medicare Bulk Billing Or Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS)
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) provides $1,000 worth of basic dental services to eligible children and it’s all paid for by Medicare. At Ayar Dental, we bulk bill under the CDBS, so you don’t need to pay for anything up front.
The scheme provides $1000.00 worth of basic dental treatments. The benefit can be used over two consecutive calendar year. Checking eligibility is easy, simply contact Medicare on 132 011 or visit www.humanservices.gov.au/childdental.
If your child is eligible, take full advantage of the scheme by booking an appointment, call (02) 9529 5278 or email us.
No health fund? No problem, as we also offer:
- Children 12 years and under—$100 includes exam, scale and polish, x-ray, fluoride
- Children 13 years up to 18 years—$150 includes exam, scale and polish, x-ray, fluoride
- Adults—$199 includes exam, scale and polish, x-ray, fluoride
- Adults—$170 includes exam, scale & polish, fluoride
- Teeth Whitening—$750
- Bulk billing for our Veterans' Affairs patients