At Ayar Dental, we realise that visiting the dentist is just something else to add to already busy family to-do lists. We want to assure you that providing you with a comfortable and relaxing experience while you are here is one of our top priorities. Please read on to find out more about our dental clinic, which should help you when you are planning your visit with us.
Our Ramsgate Beach, NSW dental clinic is easy to find in Ramsgate Beach Plaza just off Ramsgate Road. We are located near the UGA, next to Ramsgate RSL Club, Plus Fitness and EyeQ Optometrists. There is plenty of parking available.
We are pleased to serve our friends and neighbours in nearby Sans Souci, Dolls Point, Kogarah, Monterey, Brighton-Le-Sands, Rockdale, Hurstville, Beverley Park, Taren Pont, Carss Park, Blakehurst and Miranda.
Our Friendly, Stress-Free Atmosphere
Most of our patients have been seeing us for years because we have long been a part of the community—and we also live near here—so we feel like they are a part of our family. Our team takes the time to get to know our patients personally so that they feel welcome each time they visit us. This also enables us to provide our patients with a more personalised experience.
We have toys for the kids and TV monitors in each of our dental surgeries so kids can play and mums and dads can relax while catching up with their favourite programme on Netflix.
Providing Affordable Dental Care
We want everyone to get the dental treatment they need, and we hope to encourage a preventive programme for patients so they can avoid the need for expensive dental treatments.
We feature the following:
- No-gap dental check-up (includes exam, clean, x-rays, fluoride) for private health fund members
- Medicare bulk billing under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)
For patients with no health fund, we also offer:
- Children 12 years and under—$100 includes exam, scale and polish, x-ray, fluoride application
- Children 13 years up to 18 years—$150 includes exam, scale and polish, x-ray, fluoride application
- Adults—$199 includes exam, scale and polish, x-ray, fluoride application
- Bulk billing for our Veterans' Affairs patients
Booking a Visit
Scheduling your next dental appointment is easy; simply call us on (02) 9529 5278 or click the ‘book online’ button at the top of this page.
Our opening hours are as follows:
- Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm for enquiries
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am and by appointment
We warmly welcome new patients, and we cannot wait to get to know you and your family.