No Gap Guarantee
At Ayar Dental we guarantee no gap charges for all standard checkups.
Call us now to see if your health fund qualifies.
Ayar Dental – affordable dental for all
Every person (adult or child) with dental cover with any Australian health fund, receives no out-of-pocket expenses for the following treatments:
- Dental examination and a consultation to address any and all of your questions and concerns regarding the health of your teeth and gums.
- X-rays to check for decay between your teeth and underneath existing fillings. An OPG is also taken to check the position of your wisdom teeth
- Scale, clean and polish to remove plaque and tartar build up
- Fluoride treatment to keep your teeth healthy and strong (optional)
We accept all Australian private health funds
We are preferred providers for:
- Medibank Member’s Choice,
- BUPA Member’s First
- CBHS recognised provider
for our neighbouring suburbs of Ramsgate, Kogarah, Hurstville, Monterey, Sans Souci, Beverly Park, Carss Park, Blakehurst, Brighton-Le-Sands.
At Ayar Dental we believe strongly about the importance of preventative care. It’s easier to stop something happening in the first place than to repair the damage after it has happened.
For Patients Without A Health Fund
The cost for this visit will only be $199, this will include exam, scale and clean, x-rays, fluoride (optional extra).
Medicare Bulk Billing Or Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS)
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) provides $1,000 worth of basic dental services to eligible children and it’s all paid for by Medicare. At Ayar Dental, we bulk bill under the CDBS, so you don’t need to pay for anything up front.
The scheme provides $1000.00 worth of basic dental treatments. The benefit can be used over two consecutive calendar year. Checking eligibility is easy, simply contact Medicare on 132 011 or visit www.humanservices.gov.au/childdental.
If your child is eligible, take full advantage of the scheme by booking an appointment, call (02) 9529 5278 or email us
TO CHECK WITH YOUR PRIVATE HEALTH FUND, THE ITEM NUMBERS ARE: EXAM (011 OR 012), TEETH SCALE (114), X-RAYS (022 & 037), FLUORIDE (121).
- You must have basic dental cover with your private health insurer.
- Your insurance must cover the cost of the treatment. If limit is reached for services provided or your health insurer paid zero dollars, you will have to pay the difference.
- You must have your healthfund card with you at the appointment.
For your convenience, we have a HICAPS terminal onsite so we can claim your insurance benefit direct from your health fund after your appointment, as long as you bring your current working health fund card.